Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, September 9, 2012

PLAYLIST FOR CHAPTER 34

Due to the very emotional content of chapter 34, I had a special playlist for it and I thought I'll share:


Harper Lee-This Is The Sound that A Heart Makes When It's Breaking
Remember what it feels like to wake up in bed alone again
Haunted by the things you said; the times you rarely once made sense


Seo In Gook-Broken


Sleeping At Last-Quicksand


Slow down, you're all words
And love is made of yarn.
Scissors, a slip of the hand, a slip of the tongue;
God knows I meant no harm, I meant no harm



Gary Jules- Falling Awake

You never get to choose

You live on what they sent you
And you know they’re gonna use

The things you love against you


Butterfly Boucher-A Bitter Song

It's not fair, I found love;
It made me say that.
Get back, you'll never see daylight;
If I'm not strong, it just might.


Kate Havnevik-Timeless

Timeless; love is a cure.
A promise, still so pure.
Rise like the tide, no need to hide.
Fearless, just like before; 

Oh, here we go
They're all waiting for a cure.


Sleeping At Last-Turning Page

I surrender who I’ve been for who you are


Let Go Sailing-This Rope Is Long



Joel & Luke: Love's To Blame

It makes me ache that we had to break
That even though I knew your heart so well 
We're strangers in different places though we live a mile apart
My best friend's gone my world has been torn


Plumb-Cut

I'm not a stranger, no I am yours
With crippled anger and tears that still drip sore
A fragile frame aged with misery
And when our eyes meet I know you see



Natalie Walker-Walking Dream

I cannot stumble here, I am safe inside my head
When I wake up I'll forget, I'll come back to my mess


No comments:

Post a Comment